Sunday, April 28, 2013

We Mourn the Loss of a Good Reporter

I have met with hundreds of reporters about homelessness in the last 18 years.  Most are zoned out just doing their job in getting the facts.  There are some who are so burnt out that they don't care about anything you are saying.  I swear you could say, "Homeless people are planning an armed overthrow of the Human Services building" to some of these reporters and they would not even flinch or follow up.  There are a few reporters that care deeply about their subject matter and listen and try to interpret exactly what the subject of their interview is talking about.  I don't want to mention specific people, because I know that I will miss some.

For more on this post go here...
Posts reflect the opinion of those who sign the entry.

No comments: