Here are some stats from the Housing Cleveland site from May 15, 2010:
- There are 1,360 available listings or 2,026 total units on the Housing Cleveland site with a total of 26,982 total units in the database.
- 54% of the units are within the City of Cleveland and the rest are spread throughout the county.
- There have been 2,281 units added to the site since January 2010. This is down from the 3,500 units added in the same period in 2009. We suspect that many people were marketing their houses as apartments because of the foreclosure crisis in 2008-9, but not doing that as much in 2010.
- There are 1,706 basic searches done everyday from 217 unique users.
- There were 693,000 searches done by 88,600 unique users done in the last year.
It is time to make Socialserve the sole provider in Ohio for a housing website. It is a wonderful non-profit that is surprisingly affordable.
Posts reflect the opinion of those who sign the entry.