Saturday, April 04, 2009

How Did I Miss This?

Stella Maris and the Beautiful Coffee Shop

Bridging the Gap held a forum on housing yesterday at the Stella Maris auditorium. I presented with Bill Callahan and Hope Farmby from Housing Research, but I have to say that the facility was impressive. I go to the West Side regularly, and I don't know how I missed the Stella Maris facility. They have a beautiful auditorium for meetings with an attached wonderful coffee shop across the parking lot from the dormitory. The Gallagher Center opened in 2006, and I missed it. It is a great venue for meetings, and a wonderful coffee shop for members in recovery. It is a great place that provides a fitting place to take the steps back to stability and clean living. It is impressive. The website gives a good overview of their programs and services. If you are over near the Superior Viaduct stop in to see this impressive facility.

Brian
Posts by Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless staff and Board.

No comments: